Nowadays with the introduction of the cab facility, our life becomes easier and simpler. Both customer and driver have ease of access on just a mobile click. Uber and Ola’s cab made things so simple that we don’t need to own a car.
Like Uber, Ola, Lyft and now Instacart are attached to this pool. But it is somewhat different. Become an Instacard driver is a great way to make some cash. Customers order goods from groceries and Instacart Driver delivers them to their home. You can refer https://ridesharedashboard.com to know more about this.
In this article, we will discuss basic things you should consider while becoming an Instacart Driver
- How much Instacart pay?
Instacart pays according to the busy pricing. Sometimes it pays driver an hourly rate sometimes it is not. The actual number will be available to the driver at the end of the week. A precise guarantee of salary is hard to establish.
- Basic Requirements
- Must be above 18 years of age.
- Don’t have Criminal Record for a safer working environment
- Must have driving license of the car.
- Owns their own car. No private vehicle will be provided to you.
- You need a smartphone to know an order is booked. Minimum requirements are iPhone4S or Android 4.0.
- Reviews of people about Instacart
The reviews of the Instacart are mixed. However, a large number of people likes this innovative idea of delivering groceries right to your home. Part-time employee earns a fixed hourly wage while independent earn a commission based on the number of items in each order.
- Getting Started on Instacart
- Activate your account at shoppers.instacart.com or you can download Instacart driver app from Google play store. Fill all the credentials.
- For part-timers, they have to attend an in-person orientation.
- Fill out all the paper works for independent contractors
- Download the shopper app where you will set your availability. Pick your first ride and earn from it.
Instacart diver is the alternate way to earn money to offset your car. You can choose your own time frame according to your need. Check out here what is the work culture for Instacard drivers.